A smart uniform encourages a sense of community and develops a sense of pride and self-respect
Notre Dame requires all pupils to wear the correct uniform. A smart uniform encourages a sense of community and develops a sense of pride and self-respect.
School uniform can be bought from Trutex, London Road / County Road .
- School bag (big enough to hold an A4 document)
- Stationery including pens, pencils, ruler, eraser, sharpener and colouring pencils
- A school planner will be provided by the school
- One college blazer – to be worn at all times
- One college jumper
- One college tie
- One college skirt. Pinafores are not allowed.
- One pair of dark grey college trousers (no black trousers allowed)
- Plain black shoes (See image for more clarification) No trainers, canvas or fabric shoes allowed. Only black embellishments e.g. bows allowed. Shoes can be patent or polishable.
- Grey knee length socks. Grey tights may be worn during winter months.
- In winter a dark navy or black coloured coat is allowed for the journey to and from school. Outdoor coats/hats are not allowed to be worn in the school building.
- Navy and royal blue polo shirt with college badge
- Navy skirt, skort or shorts
- Navy socks
- Hoodie (Optional)
- One pair of stud earrings only – no other piercings allowed.
- A watch is permitted to be worn but no bracelets.
- Necklaces should not be visible
- No smart watches allowed e.g. any watch which connects to a mobile phone
Hair & Makeup
- Long hair must be tied up and away from pupil’s faces
- Eye make-up / lipstick is not permitted for any pupils. Foundation should be light and not obvious.
- Nail Varnish /False nails (e.g. gellish, shellac, acrylic nails etc.) is not permitted
Please be advised
In winter a dark coloured coat is allowed for the journey to and from school. Outdoor coats are not allowed to be worn in the school building.
- Hats are not allowed inside the school building.
- Chewing gum is not permitted.
- Long hair must be tied back at all times.
Pupils are responsible for their own belongings. The school will not be held responsible for loss, damage or theft of belongings. Parents/carers are strongly advised not to purchase expensive branded coats for their children to wear to school.
The school reserves the right to confiscate items which are worn in breach of school rules.
The following uniform items are not branded and can be bought from a number of suppliers.
Asda Twin Pk Pleated Charcoal Grey Skirts From £11.00
Marks and Spencer Girls’ permanent pleat school skirt £9.00 – £14.00
Asda regular leg grey trousers (2 pk) From £11.00
Marks and Spencer Regular Length Trousers Charcoal Grey £11.00 – £17.00
Asda 5 pk short sleeve shirts from £12.50
Marks and Spencer 3 pk girls shirts From £9.00
Asda 5 pk Boys short sleeve shirt From £5.00
Marks and Spencer 4 pk boys shirts From £9.50