We are excited to be welcoming a brand new cohort of Year 7 students to the Notre Dame Catholic College family from September 2023.
We would like to offer a very warm welcome to all parents, carers and students who will be joining us from September. We are delighted that you and your son or daughter chose to join the Notre Dame family and in return, we aim to provide your child with the very best education over the next 7 years.
We are a compassionate Catholic community, inspired by the love of God, the teachings of Jesus Christ and our Foundress, St Julie Billiart. We open hearts to God’s love through a passionate and relevant Catholic experience. We open minds to new knowledge, ideas, theories, cultures and experiences, breaking cultural barriers through an imaginative curriculum and precise teaching and we open doors to ambitious, happy and fulfilled futures for every member of our Notre Dame family, accelerating social mobility through high expectations and academic standards.
We encourage all of our students to follow the college’s values of Charity, Courtesy, Courage, and Confidence in all aspects of their life at school.
Transitioning from Primary to Secondary education is an exciting chapter in your child’s life and we understand that for some it can feel a little bit daunting. We will be here every step of the way to support your child’s transition to our school.
We look forward to developing a positive, supportive relationship with you so that your son or daughter can flourish and we believe that communication is paramount so, on that note, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time by phone, email or letter.
- Telephone Number: 0151 330 5122
- Email Address: [email protected]
What happens next?
- Accept your place at Notre Dame by sending a short email to this address [email protected] confirming your child’s name, date of birth, address and your acceptance of the place at Notre Dame Catholic College.
- You should receive a ‘Welcome from our Headteacher’, Mr Duffy, in the post by Friday 3rd March, welcoming you and your son or daughter to our Notre Dame family.
- Your child will then receive a ‘Welcome from our Head of Year 7’, issued via your child’s primary school or via post in May.
- There will be a ‘Welcome Evening’ for parents at 6.00pm on Thursday 15th June to meet your child’s Head of Year, Assistant Head of Year and Form Tutor. You will also be able to purchase/order school uniform and ask any questions you may have.
- There will be a ‘Transition Day’ on Wednesday 5th July when your child will visit the College for one day to sample lessons, learn new routines and meet key people.
Further details on the ‘Welcome Evening’ and ‘Transition Day’ will be provided nearer the time. In the first instance, contact will be made via post and/or email and in due course you will be provided details and invited to join our Parent communication platform, ParentApp.
Stay up to date with life at the college
In the meantime, you can begin to get a feel for what life and learning is like at Notre Dame Catholic College and stay up to date with life at Notre Dame Catholic College by following us on Twitter @NDEvertonValley
Read our latest, weekly college newsletter here
Or, you can also visit our latest news section.
At Notre Dame Catholic College, we offer an education that combines strong family values with high academic standards and we believe having a smart uniform, good manners and considerate behaviour is the foundation to support our students to fulfil their academic potential and enjoy their time at the school.
Our uniform provider is: Trutex Schoolwear
48/50 London Road, Liverpool, L3 5NF – Telephone: 0151 709 7009
27 County Road, Liverpool, L4 3QA – Telephone: 0151 523 8422
There will be an opportunity to view our uniform and meet our uniform supplier at our Parent Information evening in June. However, you can also view our current uniform code here.
Please do explore our website in full to find out more about what our school has to offer your child when they join us, including our Curriculum offer, our SEND support, our Careers offer, our Chaplaincy service to name a few. We will continue to update this section of our website with useful information to support your child’s transition, but please do not hesitate to contact us via the details above should you have any further questions.
We look forward to welcoming you and your child to Notre Dame Catholic College soon!