Sixth Form Uniform
A smart uniform encourages a sense of community and develops a sense of pride and self-respect
Notre Dame requires all pupils to wear the correct uniform. A smart uniform encourages a sense of community and develops a sense of pride and self-respect.
School uniform can be bought from Trutex, London Road / County Road .
- White open neck short sleeve blouse
- Black box pleated skirt
- Black v-neck cardigan with college badge
- White short or long sleeve shirt with top button
- Black trousers
- Black jumper with college badge
- Black tie
Please be advised
In winter a dark coloured coat is allowed for the journey to and from school. Outdoor coats are not allowed to be worn in the school building.
- Hats are not allowed inside the school building.
- Chewing gum is not permitted.
Pupils are responsible for their own belongings. The school will not be held responsible for loss, damage or theft of belongings. Parents/carers are strongly advised not to purchase expensive branded coats for their children to wear to school.
The school reserves the right to confiscate items which are worn in breach of school rules.