OxWell Student Survey – Instructions for all students:
· First, please make sure your tutor/teacher has shown the instruction video or instruction slides about the survey.
· You will be asked some questions to check that you understand what the survey is about and are happy to take part.
· If you have any questions about the survey before taking part, please ask your teacher.
· Your teacher will share the username and password you require to complete the survey. This is not a personal log in but is unique to our school.
· On the final page there is information about support for young people’s well-being.
· Thank you for taking part – the research team will make summaries of the results per year group available in June.
Survey Link & Log-In for students:
If you understand what the survey is about and are happy to take part, please go to the survey login page:
(please use Chrome if you are using an iPad)
· Please log in using the details supplied by your teacher.
· Please enter your Year Group and click the arrow button to enter the survey.
· Don’t forget to close the browser window when you have finished.
Parents and Carers can view further information on the Oxwell student Survey via the information letter above. All students in Year 7 to Year 13 will be given the opportunity to take part in the survey unless their Parent or Carer wishes to opt-out. If you do not wish your child to take part, please contact the school to opt-out at [email protected] before Monday 6th March 2023.